This grid outlines documents that must be submitted for specific exterior change requests. The Architectural Control Committee and the Board hope these guidelines will help increase the probability of a complete application on the first submission.
Exterior Request Submission Items Grid.p[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [141.8 KB]
Adobe Acrobat document [28.9 KB]
Click the link above to download the Architectural Change Request Form. The form is in Adobe Acrobat format and you must have a pdf reader to view the downloaded file.
Every exterior change request should consider the following items when submitting an application:
- a) Completed Colonial Park Architectural Change Request form, including signature and date of the homeowner.
- b) Consult the Documents Grid (Exterior Request Submission Items Grid) to verify all information required for a requested change is provided (or if no submission is necessary).
- c) Incomplete applications do not start the 60-day review period.
- d) Neighboring property owner signatures no longer required.
- e) Application should contain a detailed description of the proposed changes including pictures, materials, color, size, shape, and location.
- f) Application should contain a detailed scale drawing/diagram showing the location and size of the proposed changes in relation to the rest of the property.
- g) Prior to any installation (if applicable), you must first contact Ms. Utility.
Applications may be emailed to the Architectural Control Commmitee at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to PO Box 837, Severn, MD 21144.
Colonial Park HOA
P.O. Box 837
Severn, MD 21144
Colonial Park's Management Company
Community Association Management, LLC
3655-A Old Court Road
Pikesville, MD 21208