This grid outlines documents that must be submitted for specific exterior change requests. The Architectural Control Committee and the Board hope these guidelines will help increase the probability of a complete application on the first submission.
Exterior Request Submission Items Grid.p[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [141.8 KB]
Adobe Acrobat document [28.9 KB]
Click the link above to download the Architectural Change Request Form. The form is in Adobe Acrobat format and you must have a pdf reader to view the downloaded file.
Every exterior change request should consider the following items when submitting an application:
- a) Completed Colonial Park Architectural Change Request form, including signature and date of the homeowner.
- b) Consult the Documents Grid (Exterior Request Submission Items Grid) to verify all information required for a requested change is provided (or if no submission is necessary).
- c) Incomplete applications do not start the 60-day review period.
- d) Neighboring property owner signatures no longer required.
- e) Application should contain a detailed description of the proposed changes including pictures, materials, color, size, shape, and location.
- f) Application should contain a detailed scale drawing/diagram showing the location and size of the proposed changes in relation to the rest of the property.
- g) Prior to any installation (if applicable), you must first contact Ms. Utility.
Complete applications may take up to 60 days to be reviewed.
Applications are to be mailed to Community Association Management. The Homeowner, not the HOA nor the community manager, is responsible for ensuring the exterior application has been delivered.
Colonial Park HOA
c/o Community Association Management, LLC
3655-A Old Court Road, Ste 15
Pikesville, MD 21208